De Jong has been a central figure in transfer information considering that the time finished, locked in an ongoing saga with Manchester United immediately after they lastly achieved Barcelona’s asking value, only for the 25-year-aged Dutch intercontinental to expose he has no curiosity in heading to a club outside the house of the Champions League.
In the meantime, Chelsea have been outgoing about their wish for one more good quality centre back again to convey in together with Kalidou Koulibaly, and immediately after Barcelona swooped in at the 11th hour to land Blues target Jules Kounde, Fofana is the new hot identify in their hunt for a long-term remedy in the center of defence.
Leading Tale – CHELSEA Get ready Huge-Cash BIDS FOR DE JONG AND FOFANA
In the instant aftermath of Barcelona securing Kounde, stories came out that Chelsea were being then unwilling to do further more enterprise with the Spanish giants, withholding Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta.
Nonetheless, that would seem to have modified as Sport is reporting the Stamford Bridge facet will make a bid for De Jong, who Barcelona benefit at €80million, and if a offer can be produced, Barca will then immediately use some of all those funds to indicator Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva.
For the 21-12 months-aged Fofana, who has represented France at the less than-21 stage, Leicester reportedly price him at £85m after lately locking him down on a 5-year agreement expiring in 2027. Paris Saint-Germain are also claimed to be interested in the Foxes’ defender.
– The Athletic are reporting Chelsea have also put out a feeler for 26-year-old Inter defender Denzel Dumfries, although Sport Italia’s Rudy Galetti promises they are also talking about Milan Skriniar.
– According to the Every day Mail, Newcastle United have turned their notice to Leicester winger Harvey Barnes right after owning their bid for James Maddison turned down.
– Manchester United are reportedly weighing up moves for 25-year-previous Stuttgart striker Sasa Kalajdzic and RB Salzburg 19-yr-old Benjamin Sesko, with the latter claimed to be valued at more than £50m.
– ESPN are reporting that if Manchester Metropolis are unable to land Brighton left-back again Marc Cucurella, then they will pivot to Borussia Dortmund’s Raphael Guerreiro, who has 56 intercontinental caps for Portugal.
– Ekrem Konur has exposed that Aston Villa face stiff opposition in their pursuit of Bodo/Glimt suitable-back Alfons Sampsted, with the 24-yr-outdated Iceland worldwide also drawing fascination from Bayer Leverkusen, Lyon and Lazio.
Get breaking information alerts.
You have currently subscribed