The two new teams connected with Werner appear following Bild reported a short while ago he was inclined to choose a 50 per cent pay-cut to return to former club RB Leipzig, indicating the Blues are perfectly and certainly buying him all around.
The 26-calendar year-aged scored only 4 Premier League ambitions in 21 appearances very last season, however also recorded 4 goals and two helps in his 5 Champions League contests.
2+3 – Timo Werner scored 2 times whilst also hitting the woodwork 3 periods these days versus Southampton, the first player in Europe’s huge five leagues to do so considering the fact that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for Dortmund in September 2017 (3 goals, 3 woodwork hits). Topsy-turvy. pic.twitter.com/rTVJOyWH5b
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) April 9, 2022
Prime Story – CHELSEA’S WERNER ON THE WAY OUT
Chelsea and Madrid have been in new contact about the Spanish side’s fascination in 20-12 months-old Armando Broja – who Thomas Tuchel is mentioned to be a supporter of – while El Larguero is reporting that the London club put Werner on the desk as an alternative.
Meanwhile, the Sunday Mirror statements Newcastle have also touched foundation about a probable personal loan deal, and the report states they are at this time a a lot more most likely landing location than his former club Leipzig.
His documented weekly wage of £270,000 per 7 days would want to be significantly decreased to accommodate a go to possibly Leipzig or Newcastle, and that could be exactly where Madrid arrive into the equation.
– The Athletic is reporting that Brighton have put their foot down on a £50million inquiring price tag for 24-year-previous left-back again Marc Cucurella, who Manchester Town is aggressively chasing.
– Newcastle have had a £40m bid for Leicester City’s James Maddison turned down, with his cost-tag reported to be at the very least £50m, according to the Occasions.
– Activity is reporting that Barcelona nonetheless have the intention of signing Cesar Azpilicueta and Marcos Alonso from Chelsea, irrespective of the English club marking them off-restrictions following currently being overwhelmed to the signing of Jules Kounde by Barca.
– Milan have agreed to a £26.9m deal for fascinating 21-year-previous Club Brugge midfielder Charles de Ketelaere, in accordance to Calciomercato.
– Fabrizio Romano is reporting that Stoke Metropolis are in state-of-the-art conversations to safe young Gentleman Town midfielder Liam Delap on personal loan.
Get breaking news alerts.
You have now subscribed