Hardly ever-just before-viewed places and appealing booking manufactured the seventh outing concerning Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar, the greatest just one in their eight-12 months-extensive rivalry.
Clearly, Reigns defeating Lesnar in a Last Person Standing Match, stuffed with bedlam has been the primary emphasize of Summerslam 2022.
Prior to this ruckus, Smackdown Women’s Winner Liv Morgan scored a controversial victory about Ronda Rousey while Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair defeated Becky Lynch to retain immediately after which Bayley, Dakota Kai, IYO SKY returned as a trio.
Like most other Major-4 WWE Premium Reside Occasions, Summerslam 2022 also generated some records and its individual interesting figures that have been jotted down in the underneath checklist:
– Out of his 11 Summerslam matches, Brock Lesnar has major-evented nine of them which is more than any person in WWE record.
His opponents in these key activities are as follows:
2002 vs. The Rock
2012 vs. Triple H
2014 vs. John Cena
2015 vs. The Undertaker
2016 vs. Randy Orton
2017 vs. Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe & Braun Strowman
2018 vs. Roman Reigns
2019 vs. Seth Rollins
2022 vs. Roman Reigns
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) July 31, 2022
– The 2022 Summerslam Principal Party was the 1st time ever that a Last Man Standing Match closed out/took position at the summertime top quality live party.
– This match also marked Brock Lesnar’s 1st-ever participation in a Previous Gentleman Standing match which he arrived up brief. With that, he experienced also misplaced a few straight matches towards Roman Reigns (Crown Jewel 2021 Major Celebration, Wrestlemania 38 Night Two Principal Occasion, and Summerslam 2022 Major Party).
– Roman Reigns, on the other hand, finished the rivalry from Brock Lesnar with a 4-2 rating. The Tribal Main has also surpassed the 700th-working day landmark of his title reign which is also the longest in the fashionable era of the WWE.
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) July 31, 2022
– Liv Morgan produced record by turning into the 1st girl to pin Ronda Rousey, 2 times in the WWE. ‘The Wonder Kid’ cashed in her Funds in the Bank agreement on Ronda Rousey during very last month’s Cash in the Lender PLE, to earn her maiden championship in the 1st spot.
– Ronda Rousey endured the in general fourth pin-drop reduction of her WWE vocation and 3rd of 2022. Her pin-drop losses took place at Wrestlemania 35 in opposition to Becky Lynch, Wrestlemania 38 from Charlotte Aptitude, Money in the Lender 2022, and Summerslam 2022 from Liv Morgan.
— United states Community (@Usa_Network) July 31, 2022
– Summerslam 2022 was the 35th installment underneath the WWE event’s chronology and for the first time at any time it did not get put in its standard slot of August but fairly on July 30.
– The Usos retained their Undisputed Tag Team Titles above The Avenue Revenue on the 376th day of their title reign to grow to be the only group to productively protect the exact same titles on two consecutive Summerslam occasions.
– Over-all, 5 returns (WWE Corridor of Famers Edge & Kane, previous Smackdown Women’s Winner Bayley, previous NXT Women’s Winner Io Shirai, and previous NXT Women’s Tag Team Winner Dakota Kai) took area on Summerslam 2022 which is the greatest rely in the event’s heritage.
— WWE on BT Activity (@btsportwwe) July 31, 2022
– Mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee Glen Jacobs aka WWE Legend Kane formally introduced that 48,449 supporters were in attendance for the 2022 SummerSlam while Wrestling Observer claimed that all over 38,000 spectators entered the venue, Nissan Stadium.
Get breaking information alerts.
You have now subscribed